Saturday, November 16, 2019
How Intro to Entrepeneaurialship Has Prepared Me as a New Bishop...
This semester I have had to think, not just outside the box, but hundreds of miles and years in the future of where and when the box was manufactured.
I have applied the principle of the harvest liberally as I have sow innovation as I have taken the counsel of President Nelson to the youth and sisters to Gather Isreal on both sides of the veil and considered how the resources of the ward need to be distributed to accommodate them in the direction they receive from the Prophet.
Since we are two hours from the Temple should we move funds to drive them to the Temple more frequently?
Do I increase the expectations for the teachers of youth to more strongly enforce the two adult rule and mandate a team-teaching style to exemplify missionary type teaching?
Do I seriously delegate the welfare responsibilities except for the approval of funds and the review of the self-reliance plan?
We shall see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have enjoyed an eye opening semester
The Lord has blessed me with renewed focus and drive to continue my education and take on responsibilities well over my comfort zone. Than...
-
The most important concepts I learned this week are: 1. The three circles and the rectangle by Jim Collins presented by Tom Kelley. I k...
-
Scott, 9/21. I am going to address this blog to myself as counsel and correction.
-
Life Plan Stars and Steppingstones Chart for Scott Pratt 2019 Preface I have worked hard my entire life, I have always had a j...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.